Apna CSC login is one of the many online platforms that have all the features and information about the existing CSC (Common Service Centres). We tell you how to register and how to log in to “Apna CSC Gov in login”.
Csc apna is integrated in a national plan of the Indian Government to digitize and computerize the government. Its main mission is to bring to all corners of the country the provision of online public services as well as business services.
There are many KSC centres available throughout the country, one million in rural areas and some ten thousand in urban areas. The main mission of the government is to bring the online world closer and make it accessible to all citizens the “Administration” that is to say to provide e-government services.
Apna CSC login & registration
Anyone interested in this CSC (Common Service Centers) program through state government authorization, if elected, will be called a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
- The first thing you should do is log in to “www apna csc gov in” but you can also access it by copying and pasting the address into your browser (https://register.csc.gov.in/register/fresh).
- Now once on the official website we click on “Login”.
- On the next page we click on “CSC Connect”.
- You will be redirected to a home page where you will have to write to login with your CSC ID and password. Once the authentication is finished, you will have to fill in the form requested.
- We fill in the form with our name, aadhaar number, etc. We solve the Capcha (Security control to verify that there is a person behind the registration) we accept the conditions of the service and we click on Send.
- Una vez realizado la verificación nos enviarán un correo de confirmación del VLE (Empresario a nivel de pueblo). Ahora ya lo podemos descargar el certificado desde esta dirección web “https://apnacscportal.in/vle-certificate/“
Apna CSC registration
In order to register again in any CSC you need to have your mobile phone number and an email, which will be updated in the Aadhaar database and which you will need to login Apna CSC.
- Para empezar vamos a la página de incio para obtener el formulario de solicitud, copia y pega la siguiente dirección en tu navegador o haz clic en el (https://register.csc.gov.in/register/renewal)
- Rellenamos el formulario con los datos que nos piden, Aadhaar number, Omt ID, etc.
- We click on “Submit.”
- Now we will be redirected by the Aadhaar authentication, on the next screen we will show our data, fill in all the data.
Note: It is important to check all data carefully before continuing, so we will make sure that all data entered is correct and then click on “Submit” – you will receive an email with the confirmation number in our email.
Anyone who has applied for an Apna CSC certificate can check the status of their application online.
How to check the CSC registration status
- We entered the page “csc login“.
- We click on “Account Status“.
- We marked the option “Click Here to Check” .
CSC certificate – Apna
Now it’s time to download our CSC certificate.
- We log in to the Common Service Centre (CSC) “csc certificate download“.
- In the screen that appears we introduce our Aadhaar number and the reference number of the application and we will be able to download our certificate.
If you want to locate the nearest Apna CSC centres it is very simple as the official website provides a CSC candidate locator.
- We log in to CSC Apna.
- Click on “CSC Locator” located on the home page.
- We will be redirected to a “Jeevan Pranamam CSC Locator”.
- We enter our data (State and District) from the drop-down form.
- And now we click on “Search” and they will show us a list with all the CSCs apna of our state and district.