Since it has landed in our homes, workplaces, bags or, in short, in our lives, the Internet has made many aspects easier. Thanks to this system, we do almost everything with a system that was impossible ten years ago, and we also open doors to completely new possibilities.
Information and communication have found a large and fully available channel in networks. The user browse to find out more about current affairs, to discuss with friends, family, acquaintances or strangers, but also to tell the world about their vision to turn their passions into concrete themes and to express themselves as freely as possible. All this thanks to blogs.
Blogs are and remain the best way to do this. Platforms like Blogger, a giant that has been on Google’s shoulders for several years, offer all the tools to write and build a blog with all the institutions in the world. That’s why it’s so important for many people to register with bloggers whose curiosity about the platform has been aroused and continues to grow.
- 1 How to login to Blogger?
- 2 Video – How to login to your Blogger account
- 3 FAQ: Problems with accessing or logging in to Blogger
How to login to Blogger?
In this article we bring you you will find all the information you need to enter Blogger step by step in an easy and simple way. Using your email account, you will be able to access and start using it in a matter of seconds. On the other hand, we also help to solve some of the most frequent questions that users usually have, especially those related to problems when trying to login by forgetfulness or mishaps that may appear with our Blogspot account.
If you have a Google account and it has already been started in the platform you are on when you enter, either from your web browser or mobile, this web portal will detect it and automatically log in. You won’t have to go through any additional processes or anything strange. However, if this is not the case, you will have to perform a small procedure. Here’s how to log in to Blogger.com correctly with your Google Account.
1 – Go to the Blogger.com website
First of all, it opens the web browser that you usually use. Go to the address bar at the top and enter the following URL: https://www.blogger.com. This will take you to the main login page.
2 – Login begins
Once on the cover of Blogger.com, go to the top right and click on “SIGN IN”. With this simple step begins the login process with your account.
3 – Enter your account details
In order to log in, the page that now appears will ask you to enter a series of data related to your user. First, you’ll need to enter the email address or phone number you’ve linked to your Google Account. Do this and click “NEXT”.
The next step is to do the same with your password. Enter it in the field that just appeared on the screen (remembering to respect upper and lower case if any) and, again, press or click “NEXT”.
4 – Session started in Blogger
You’ve already done everything you need to get your Blogger.com session started. From here you can start editing posts, prepare new posts and manage all the parameters of your user account and also configure and edit dozens of aspects of the blog you have created.
Video – How to login to your Blogger account
FAQ: Problems with accessing or logging in to Blogger
It is common to encounter some inconvenience when trying to enter the Blogger account. As with any other platform, faults due to technical problems or even the human factor are always there, flying over. Next, let’s go over the most frequently asked questions and resolve them.
Forgot your username to access Blogger
If you’ve forgotten your Blogger username, you don’t have to worry. Typically, go to your Google Account using the linked email. Start by first accessing this URL in your browser: https://accounts.google.com/signin/usernamerecovery
- The page that appears on the screen is designed to recover your user. For this reason, you must enter either your email associated with Google or your assigned mobile phone number. Once you have chosen one of these two options, enter it and click “Next”.
- The next step is to enter both the first and last name of the Google Account in question. Fill in both fields and click again on the button to continue.
- When you do so, you will be prompted to send an email to your account with a unique verification code. Choose “Send” and you’ll automatically receive the email in your email inbox. Don’t forget to check the Spam folder in case it has reached you there.
- Copy that 6-digit code (omitting the letter G), enter your email earlier, and return to the account recovery window. Enter this small key and continue with the user recovery process.
- Now, the linked accounts will appear for recovery. Click on the one you want to recover and go ahead with the login process as described in the previous section. With this, you will have recovered your account.
Forgot your password to access Blogger
If you have forgotten your password to access Blogger, which for some time has been the same as your Google Account, you just have to perform a small procedure with which you can restart it and enter a new password. Start by entering the account recovery URL in your browser’s address bar: https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier
- On this page you just accessed, you only have one field available. As instructed, you must enter the email or phone number linked to the Google Account that is assigned to your Blogger profile. Choose, type, and click “Next”.
- Now, what you need to do is enter the last password you remember using with your account. Proceed or click “Try another way” to enable the option to use your phone as an identity confirmer. Returning to the original procedure, once you have typed in the password you remember, press the blue button again.
- Google will ask you if the mobile model that appears, corresponds to the one you have, confirm by clicking on “YES” so that the phone receives a small notification on screen, in which you must also confirm.
- Now, you only have to type in the new user key you want to have, confirming it with a second typing. We remind you that it must be something personal and non-transferable, since its purpose is to limit access to your accounts, and that, in addition, it must be easy to memorize or keep it somewhere safe so as not to forget it again.
You don’t remember the email address you used for your Blogger blog
This case is somewhat more complex, but it also has an effective solution. Blogger has a section dedicated to users who have this inconvenience of not remembering the email used for their blog. Thanks to this, you can get a quick remedy to this situation.
- Firstly, access the following website through your browser: https://www.blogger.com/forgot.g. This page is prepared for those who, like you, have forgotten their e-mail connected to Blogger.
- Now, of the two options available, you must choose the first “What is your blog’s URL?”, since the second asks precisely the data we need to find out. In the field that is available in the first place, you must write only the central part of the address, the text that is between “https://” and “.blogspot.com”. Fill in this section and click on “Lookup”.
- The support will send an email to the email account you linked in due course. Go to your inbox and look for the message coming from “Blogger Support”. Once opened, you will see how the email address linked to the blog in question and also invite you to proceed with password restoration in case you have forgotten it.
With this last step, you already have the data you needed. Now you can use Blogger again with complete peace of mind and log in.
Sources and resources: