Citibank online login helps you and facilitates the administration of your current account. Whether you want to open a current account or log into your account, you can access online from anywhere with your pc or your mobile phone using the Citibank app. All you have to do is register online and you’re ready to access your account.
Citi bank India online offers countless advantages, remember that you can review your accounts from anywhere, just have internet connection and ready. You can see all the movements of your account (Charges, receipts, invoices, balances, etc.) quickly, without having to wait for the monthly statement of your account to arrive at home.
So that you can take advantage of all the benefits (saving time and money) below we say how to login to Citibank online account.
How to Citibank india login & registration
The first thing we need to do is sign up for Citibank online account, do the following:
- Enter the official Citibank website by clicking on the following link ( Citibank online ), if you cannot access it, copy and paste the following Url address into your browser https://online.citi.com
- Click on “Register for online access” (see image)
- You’ll need your credit card number or checking account number. Click on one of the two options to register.
- If you choose to register with your credit card you will see the following screen:
- If you choose to register with your bank account number you will see the following screen:
Once we have entered our data (account number or credit card) you will have to complete the registration by entering the personal data requested. The bank will then verify your details, then we will set up our online access and then confirm your online registration.
Citibank login india
You can connect to your Citibank account from your mobile phone, tablet or smartphone, from your desktop computer via your browser.
You can also log in using the Citibank app, I personally prefer this option as it allows you to access easily, securely and quickly. In addition, the app offers you total connectivity, with which you will be aware of all your movements (The app sends you notifications of your banking movements and your credit cards. It also allows you to block your credit card in the event of loss or misplacement.
Citibank mobile login
- The first thing you have to do is discard the Citi bank online app. You can do it from their official website or from Google Play or Itunes according to the characteristics of your mobile phone (Android, Iphone, iOS, etc).
- We open and install the app.
- Now you have to enter your online access data, which you used during registration and which your bank will have sent to your email (Username and password).
Citibank india online login
It is very easy and fast access from your personal computer.
- Let’s go to the official Citi Bank website.
- To the right of your screen you have a login form, enter your username and password and click “Sign on” and we will have online access to our account.
How to recover your Citibank access password or user ID
- We enter the Citibank page and to the right you will find a form (the same one we use to log in), underneath the form you have two options, one to recover your password and the other to recover your user ID.
- No matter which of the two options you select, you will need to enter your credit card number (the one linked to your account) and click “Continue”.
- Ahora nos pedirán que introduzcamos la fecha de nacimiento (Siempre la del titular de la tarjeta) y dependiendo del caso también nos pedirán el número de registro del Seguro social o la palabra clave de seguridad que nos pidieron cuando registramos nuestra cuenta.