Google is a huge company sponsored by the multinational Alphabet Inc, which offers a wide variety of services in the field of Internet, software, mobile telephony and telecommunications in general.
As far as the website is concerned, it can simply be used without registration, but to enjoy many other features, it is absolutely necessary to connect to Google.
Google is recognized worldwide as the search engine par excellence on the net, although it is also recognized for the development and launch of the mobile device operating system, Android, which has become one of the most popular in recent years.
Despite this, this company offers a wide variety of digital services from its Internet platform that are, in equal form, very well received by the majority of Internet users. YouTube, to view the videos, Gmail for email and Google Maps to locate us geographically, are only three of the most highlighted, and we discuss them below.
Few know them, but YouTube was created by former Paypal employees and then sold to the big G in 2006.
Since then, it has experienced exceptional growth, making it one of the preferred platforms for viewing and downloading videos. It contains a wealth of content, including music videos, film clips and tutorials.
Gmail is another of the company’s most important tools and, of course, to use it, you must connect to Google. It allows you to send and receive e-mails, personalize your bin and edit documents online.
In addition, it is connected to the Google Drive storage service, which also allows you to share files by mail.
There is no doubt that Google Maps has helped more than one country to get by in terms of its geographical location.
This is another extension of Alphabet Inc. which offers satellite images and moving maps from almost anywhere on the planet, and through which we can also find the specific addresses of all registered establishments.
Create a Google Account
Google has evolved over the years and, as we said, now offers a wide variety of services ranging from maps to basic services such as email.
To take full advantage of it, it is better to log in with an account on the platform, and here is how to create it.
- The first step to creating a Google Account is to go to your homepage via the following link.
- The window or tab with the search engine will appear. To create a Google Account, we have two options: we can click on the Login option at the top right, or place the same sentence in the search engine and click on the corresponding result in the next window. This will take us directly to the page we are interested in.
- Once in the Create your Google Account section, enter all the requested information and click Next. Of these, it is very important to specify another email and/or phone number for a situation that we cannot access.
It should be noted that the process of creating an account on Google is totally free and, beyond its efficiency and variety of features, this is one of the reasons why it is one of the most popular platforms today.
Connect to Google
Now, once we have created our Google Account, we can enjoy all the digital services and benefits that this giant has to offer. To do this, we must log in to the home page using our email account and the password we provide. The following is a step-by-step guide to the procedure.
- We enter the Google homepage mentioned in the previous section.
- Once again, the search engine window will appear. We will click on the Google Login option at the top right, on a blue button.
- This will take us to another window with a box in which we must specify the Google address we created and our password. With this, we will have logged in and will be able to take advantage of various services such as Google Drive, create a YouTube channel, mail by Gmail, among many others.
Video – How to sign into your Google account
Google Account Recovery
Although many people now have their own computers, many prefer not to save their passwords on their computers, so they do not leave their sessions permanently connected.
Many of these people have excellent password memory, others simply use the same password on all the platforms they use and others have written them on specific sites.
The fact is that developers think of everything and, in case our brains forget, there is an option to change the password in Google.
In this case, the recovery procedure for your Google Account is relatively simple. Here, you will see it step by step:
- Log in to the Google homepage as you usually do.
- When you are there, click on the “Login” option at the top of the platform and you will be taken to the login page.
- Once you are in the login window, enter your email address and click “Next”.
- You will see a new box in which you will have to enter your password. As this is the problem you are experiencing, click on the option: “Forgot password?” located under the box.
- This will take you to a window where you will be asked to enter a password that you have already used for the same email. If this option is not very useful to you (because you may not remember the password), you can “Try another way”.
- Clicking this button takes you to a window where you can send a verification code to the phone number you provided in your Gmail registration data. If you can do so, simply check it and type it into the appropriate box to change the Google password.
- If this does not work either, you can try again. When you click this option, you will be redirected to another window where you will be asked to specify the month and year when you created your Google Account. If you can, the next step would be to change your password as explained in the previous step.
As you may have seen, there are several options available to you to retrieve our Google Account.
Generally, the best result is the option to send the verification code to a phone number or alternative mailing address, but this really depends on each person.
Now, when you create your Gmail account, it is better to write the data in a secure place that is accessible to you, so that you can skip these last steps.
We hope this article has been useful to you.