IRCTC “Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd” is part of Indian Railways. It is one of the largest railway networks in the world. In the past, in order to buy a ticket, you had to go to the nearest station or some of the authorised sales centres, which sometimes meant long waits.
Nowadays it is enough to have an internet connection and log in to IRTC to have instant access to an electronic ticket (Tatkal).
You will be able to make reservations, modify or cancel your reservation, as well as consult the Passenger Name Record (PNR).
- 1 IRCTC account login registration
- 2 IRCTC next generation login
- 3 How to IRCTC login page
- 4 Video – IRCTC account kaise banaye | how to create irctc account in mobile hindi 2018
IRCTC account login registration
- The first thing we need to do is go to the official IRTC website (www irctc login)
- Once inside the page we will go to the top and click on “Register“.
- On the next screen we will be asked to register a user and a password, our personal data and the address where we live. I explain it to you step by step.
IRCTC login new user id registration
- We start by registering our account data (Username and password) You can use the name and password you want, if the username is already taken by someone else you will be asked to choose another.
- We choose a secret question that we will then answer, this is a security question that we may need for example to recover access data to our account if we have forgotten the password for example.
- I choose the language and we continue.
IRCTC new login – Personal details
- Now it’s time to enter our personal data. It is very important to use our real data, we have to provide our exact name according to Aadhaar so we can take advantage of all the benefits provided by our account on IRCTC eTicketing website.
- In IRCTC if they detect that you have not used your real data (name, email, telephone, etc.) they can close your account. We will also need our email account to be real because this is how we will communicate with Irctrc (Cancellations, purchase confirmations, recover password, etc).
IRCTC next generation login registration form – Residential address
- We only need one last step, to enter our address (town, city, state, etc.) and our telephone number.
- We solve the Captcha introducing the characters that ask us (to verify that it is a person who is requesting the registry in IRCTC.
- And click on “Register“.
IRCTC next generation login
Now that you have your account created you have the possibility to plan your trip in advance, being able to book your ticket online very easily.
- You can track all the information on your ticket (departure or arrival time) from your PC or mobile phone or request information on the time and route of any train.
- Request any information about Indian Railways trains as well as the facilities and categories available on each train.
- At the time of booking you can see the availability of seats for any journey.
How to IRCTC login page
- In order to be able to initiate session in IRCTC we have to enter it in its main page ( IRCTC account login page).
- Click on Login.
- Enter your username and password – The ones we used to create your account) and click on “Sing in“.
Now you can buy, book, modify, cancel your ticket to any destination with Irctc login page next generation.
If you forgot your password, don’t worry.
- Go to the IRCTC co in login page.
- Click “Login” (at the top of your screen).
- And now click on “Forgot password“.
- Now just enter your user ID (username) that we used during registration and resolve the captcha (security control) and click “Next”, we will send a new password to our mobile phone / Mail with which we have registered.
IRCTC connect login problem – Solution
- The first thing is to check that your internet connection is operational.
- Make sure you are on the official IRCTC website.
- Check that you have entered your username and password correctly.
- If you have forgotten your password or Id, please follow the steps above.
- If you still cannot access IRCTC com login please contact them via:
- Customer Care Numbers : 0755-6610661, 0755-4090600
- I-tickets/e-tickets : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Cancellation E-tickets : email@example.com
IRCTC login mobile
We can also manage our account from our mobile phone, for this we will have to download the app of IRCTC, depending on the operating system of our smart phone (Android or iOS) we will download one or the other.
IRCTC Android app (Free download)
IRCTC app for iOS (Free download)
IRCTC app for Windows (Free download)
Video – IRCTC account kaise banaye | how to create irctc account in mobile hindi 2018
Sources and references: