Application memories have become an environment to consider when using devices. Leading mobile information and technology companies have launched their digital stores to list all software compatible with their devices, so users can access it through a secure platform and know that what they download and install does not pose a risk to their devices.
We find places like Google Play Store on Android, Microsoft Store on Windows, and iTunes Store on iOS and Mac systems. Let’s focus on the latest environment, Apple, because of its popularity and offering. One of the virtual shops for the world’s largest applications is the place where iPhone, iPad and Mac users have access to download the applications they want to use on these devices.
But before you can do anything you need to know how to connect to the iTunes Store, a problem we’ll cover in this guide will explain all the steps required to participate. We’ll help you connect to this digital storage to use it safely, and for this step, we’ll step-by-step describe how to do it for all available devices beyond Apple’s. We’ll also explain how to connect to this digital storage to make sure it’s safe to use.
- 1 Steps to connecting to the iTunes App Store
- 2 I forgot my password. How do I recover my password for my iTunes account?
Steps to connecting to the iTunes App Store
In addition, we will also devote a section to solving the most common problem for those who try to enter and who cannot, and forget the password. If this is your case and you don’t know how to fix it, go to the last section to follow the instructions we gave and solve it.
The connection to the iTunes App Store is dependent and varies significantly depending on the device you are using. In any case, it’s usually necessary to create an Apple ID earlier, but they all have different processes to connect.
In this section, we will examine all possible cases so that even if you are using a computer or smartphone, you can connect your user to iTunes and use him as freely as possible. Although we argue that there are a number of incompatible devices.
Connecting to iTunes on the PC
Fortunately, to connect to the iTunes Store via your computer or PC, the process is quite similar. All you have to do is find the program from this shop and use it to connect and enjoy its features.
- Type directly into the iTunes app that installs on your computer.
- Look at the top part and click on the “Account” section in the existing bar.
- From the small drop-down menu that opens, select “Sign in”.
- All you need to do now is enter your Apple ID email and password. You have connected to your Mac with the acceptance.
- Download the iTunes application to your computer. To do this, you can go directly to the Microsoft Store (if you’re using Windows 10) or insert the following link into your browser: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and click “Get it from Microsoft”.
- Now click “Get” on the new page and open it after the installation with its icon.
- As with Mac, go up and click the “Account” option on the toolbar.
- From the menu that’s currently open, click “Login”.
- Then enter your Apple ID email address and password. Once you’ve accepted it, you’re done and connected to Windows.
Connecting to the Android or iOS application
In the area of smart devices, restricting access to the iTunes Store is very explicit. As you can see below, your device’s operating system is the one that indicates whether or not you can access this service.
How to connect iTunes to iPhone 4/5/6/7
- First, open the iTunes Store application for your iPhone. Locate and click the icon to open it.
- When you’re in the main menu, lower your finger to the end. There you’ll find the “Sign in” section. You’ll need to click on it to proceed with your login.
- Select “Use existing Apple ID” from the options that may appear. You will then need to enter your email ID and, of course, your access code (don’t forget to note this if necessary). Now click on “Accept”.
- Once this last step is complete, you will be connected to iTunes with your account. In fact, you’ve done the same thing in other system applications with the same User ID type.
To connect iTunes to Android devices
- You cannot access the iTunes App Store on Android because no compatible version has been released for these devices. The rivalry between the two brands has led to a situation that prevents users with accounts in both media from freely combining their use.
- If you have a handset and want to use iTunes, it’s best to use an iPhone. If it is Android, you can use Apple Music, the application available in Google’s digital store, the Play Store.
I forgot my password. How do I recover my password for my iTunes account?
If you forgot your password for your iTunes account, don’t worry. To get started, you’ll need the key to your Apple ID. After all, the process is so simple that it only takes a few minutes. Let’s explain what you need to do to restore access with a new user key:
- First, you need to go to the iCloud page in your browser. Open it and type the URL we listed below into the address bar: https://appleid.apple.com/
- Now go to the bottom of the window and click on the button “Forgotten your Apple ID or password?”.
- In the field that now appears on the screen, simply enter the email that corresponds to your Apple ID.
- The following window offers several options, just activate the option “I need to reset my password” and continue.
- You have two different options to restore your account: You will receive an email with instructions or answer questions. Let’s continue with the first one.
- So you’ll need to enter the mailbox of your email to open Apple’s email. There is an option to reset your password, press to continue.
- You will be back on the Apple website. Now it’s time to write your new password. Follow the instructions on the screen, and then click Reset.
- You will then have renewed your access code to your Apple ID and the iTunes Store.