NPS (National Pension System) was initially created only for government employees who were entitled to a pension, at present any resident Indian worker is eligible for this pension plan.
Just to mention that while for government employees it is mandatory for all other non-government employees, subscription to the insurance plan is voluntary.
If this is the first time you access the NPS pension system, you will have to register first, this process can be done directly online by accessing the official website NPST (nps online login registration).
When you finish with the online registration process, the last step we have left now is to download the NPS registration form and fill it out.
Once you have completed the registration by entering all the data in the form, you must attach the necessary supporting documents in addition to the check/DD to satisfy the first fee and take it to the nearest PoP NPS.
You also have the option of submitting all the required documentation by mailing it to the NSDL central office, I leave you the address:
How to nps login for first time
Once registered we can access to nps online login. You will need your permanent retirement account number (also called PRAN) and use it to designate a personal Internet identification number (also called IPIN).
- First log in to your “nps account login” to do this go to the official eNPS page and click on “nps pran login / Ipin“.
- By clicking you will be redirected to the official page of Nps login india, now is when you can use the PRAN and IPIN to login.
How to karvy nps login
No solo se puede usar el portal NSDL para iniciar sesión en el sistema nacional de salud, también puedes acceder mediante el sitio NPS Karvy.
- Entra en la página oficial de Karvy, copia y pega en siguiente enlace en tu navegador: https://enps.karvy.com/Index/
- Ahora haz clic en “Login for Existing Subscriber”
- To access you need the PRAN and the password of your NPS account.
- If this is the first time you will be logged into Karvy NPS if you wish you can create a new password, just click “Click Here” in generate / reset password. (See photo)
Nsdl nps login for mobile
If you have to go out of trip or you are not at home in front of the pc and you want to consult your account NPS you can do through the app NSDL NPS free, available for Android devices in Google Play and iOS in App Store.