When preparing their documents or presentations, users are no longer satisfied with the traditional programs. Selling a product, presenting an idea, a concept or a project are things that require best practices and an exceptional start. This makes platforms like Prezi the ideal environment for everyone who wants to lag behind in boring slides and be innovative with something new and perfect.
Prezi is an online platform that allows you to create slides over the Internet. Without having to download software, anyone can register for all available plans and start using all their tools to get presentations with above-average results.
Transitions of all kinds, effects, multimedia content and the constant ability to access any slide that can be created anywhere thanks to cloud storage are the best points.
- Let us hold dynamic and original presentations that show courage and interest to do something “different”.
- The content is very visually structured, similar to Concept Maps.
- Allows you to bring content as objects and quickly clarify concepts or ideas.
- It is an online tool that allows you to access the content of any computer without having to install a program.
- As an online application, you need an Internet connection to use it.
- Not for free or at least not completely. It offers free registration, but is limited in some tools.
- Creating more complex presentations also means that their handling, especially at the beginning, is a bit more difficult.
- Downloading or printing not possible.
To access all this, you must first create a user profile. In this sense, there is a wide range of systems under which the vast majority of payments have different capacities and functions, but more or less valid for the needs of each user. However, this is not what we are going to talk about here, but the process that will follow. In this step-by-step guide, we explain how to connect to Prezi from your PC and smartphone via your app.
Prezi Login to my free Prezi account
Not only do we help you with this process and explain other ways to log into your user profile, but we also explain what to do if you forget your password. If you want to regain access, you can do so by installing a new user password.
Although there are several payment methods, most of them can also use Prezi for free. In this section we will explain the processes of free connection to this portal. Then we will leave the steps of each case.
Prezi Login from a Computer or PC
- Enter the Prezi website. Simply open a browser on your PC and type this URL into the address bar: https://prezi.com/
- Inside, in the upper right corner, you will see the “Log in” option. You have to click on it.
- You will be redirected to another page where you have to fill in the access form. Simply enter your profile e-mail in the first field and your password in the second field. If you have both written, press “Log in”.
- And after pressing the button you pressed, you are already on your free Prezi account!
Prezi Classic Login from the Android or iOS application
- Download the Prezi application for Android and iOS. Go to the Google Play Store or App Store and search for “Prezi Viewer” (this application is the one that exists for smartphones that does not allow you to create slides, but to view them). Once you have found it, download it and install it on your terminal.
- At the end of the installation, touch the application to open it. You will have it installed in the application menu next to the rest.
- In this case, only the recording options will be displayed on the home screen. Don’t worry, they are valid to connect you too. Click on the first option: “Register with an email”.
- A small traditional form is displayed at the top. Now enter your email in the first field and your password in the second field and click “Save” when you are done.
- This completes the process. You are already connected to Prezi from the application.
Prezi Login from Facebook or Google
- Enter the Prezi website as usual from your PC, specifying the URL: https://prezi.com or the application from your mobile phone. In both systems it is possible to connect to Facebook or Google.
- On the PC, click on the “Sign in” button at the top.
- Now simply click on one of the following two options: “Log in with Facebook” or “Log in with Google”. If you are using the mobile application, the “Log in with Facebook” and “Log in with Google” buttons will appear at the bottom of the initial screen.
- Choose what you want. You’re already connected to one of them on your device, you just need to assign permissions to connect them. Otherwise, connect to the selected social network and the connection will be established automatically, without doing anything else.
- After all this, you have finished accessing Prezi with Facebook or Google and without any kind of email.
I forgot my password. How can I recover my Prezi account password?
If you have forgotten your access password, a problem that usually occurs frequently, we will explain how to recover your Prezi account password or, on the contrary, how to recover a new password. Follow these steps we left you to get back in:
- Go to the Prezi website by entering this URL in your web browser: https://prezi.com/
- Click on the “Log in” option available above to access the login menu.
- Instead of filling in the fields, download and click on the “Forgot your password?”.
- You must enter your profile email in the field that appears on the screen and then click the “Reset forgotten password” button.
- Now go to the mailbox of the e-mail you have entered. Prezi will send you an e-mail with a link to set the new password. It may take a few minutes to get there, so wait if you don’t already have it. If it has already arrived, open the link it contains.
- On the Prezi portal, you will also need to enter your new password to log in. Fill in both fields and click on “Reset forgotten password”.
If you are a creator and like arriesgarte bets for Prezi. You can create a good presentation by avoiding the monotony towards your audience for which you are grateful. This does not mean that Power Point is not a good option.
Sometimes it is more likely that you will have difficulty finding ideas visually or working with a computer, not shrinking. After all, in addition to the tool, the content and its attitude also have more to say.