Rediffmail is an email service provided by Rediff.com. Today, it is still one of the most used emails in India.
Its interface has improved, and they have launched the application for mobile devices, which caused Rediffmail to begin to regain some of its popularity.
If you log in to Rediffmail, you can use its email service fast, free, and with unlimited storage.
You can even send SMS messages to India and the United States. In addition, it has several features such as drag and drop emails, quick attach, instant preview, mail search, simpler to access the address book,
- 1 Is Rediffmail secure?
- 2 How to create a Rediff Mail account from a web browser
- 3 Login to Rediffmail
- 4 Rediffmail for Android / iOS mobile devices
Is Rediffmail secure?
The more than twenty million people who use Rediffmail can log in to their email account with additional security protection. Access to password change, password related information and personal data has been made more secure and secure.
All users need to enter their current password in order to log in and change this information. Even malicious hidden frames and scripts in emails that could result in unauthorized access to the user’s personal information have been blocked.
How to create a Rediff Mail account from a web browser
Now we’ll show you step-by-step how to create a Rediff Mail account from a web browser with a PC.
Next, we’ll show you the process for creating a new account:
1. Access rediff.com from your preferred web browser.
2. Click where it says “Create a Rediffmail account” (top right corner).
3. Now, enter all the data you are asked for. Here’s how it works:
- Your full name.
- Enter the username you’d like to have as your Rediffmail ID and click where it says “Check availability”. If, by any chance, the ID you’ve already entered is busy, you need to select a new one.
- Then enter a password that is between 6 and 12 characters long. Try to use a combination of letters (upper and lower case), numbers, and symbols to create a password that is as secure as possible. You will be asked to re-enter it to confirm your password.
- The next field is to enter an existing email address that you can use to retrieve your password if you forget it. If you don’t have an alternate email address, or if you don’t want to have an alternate email address, click the checkbox just below the alternate email address box.
- If you don’t enter the alternate email address, it will ask you to choose a security question and provide an answer that will be used to retrieve your password if you forget it.
- Mobile phone number: Enter your phone number along with your country code which you can choose from the drop-down list if you click the box to enter your country code. You cannot enter a mobile phone number that has already been linked to another Rediffmail account.
- Mark your date of birth in the drop-down list.
- Select your gender.
- Choose your country of residence. If you select India, you must also enter the name of the city you live in.
- Type the text shown in the box to verify that you are a human and not a robot.
4. Once you’ve filled in all the necessary information, click the “Create my account” button.
5. You will now be sent a verification code (OTP) to the mobile phone number you entered. Type the code in the box and then click “Verify”.
6. Rediffmail will also give you additional information about your education and occupation. Also, you must choose whether you want to receive daily news in your inbox or not. However, you can choose not to reply to any of them and click on the “Go to inbox” option.
With this, your Rediffmail registration will be successfully completed.
Login to Rediffmail
After logging in to Rediffmail, not only will you be able to send and receive emails, but you will also be able to watch YouTube videos, shop online, receive live feedback about the Indian stock market and many other options.
You can log in to your Rediffmail account using a web browser or the mobile app. Here’s an abbreviated way to sign in to your Rediffmail account using your web browser.
Signing in to Rediffmail from a web browser
1. Go to the Rediff home page from your preferred browser.
2. Click the Rediffmail icon.
3. Enter the username you’d like to sign in to your Rediffmail account.
4. Then enter your password linked to the username you just entered. When entering your password, be aware that passwords are case sensitive, and if you enter an incorrect password multiple times, it may cause your account to be blocked. If you want to see what you’ve set as your password, click the eye icon at the end of the password box.
5. If you want your device to remember you so that you don’t have to re-enter your username and password every time you log in to rediff.com, click the “Keep me signed in” box. Then click “Go”.
With this, everything is ready to use Rediffmail and send and receive emails using this platform. If you’re using a public computer or anyone else’s, don’t forget to close your account once you’re done using it.
Video – Rediffmail Login Sign In 2019 | Rediffmail.com | Rediffmail.com Login
Rediffmail for Android / iOS mobile devices
You also have the option to use Rediffmail if you have an Android or iOS mobile device. You’ll be able to download and install the app on your device. You can also create your account and sign in the same way you do with your PC.
If you want to use your Rediffmail email from your Android or iOS device, you can download and install the following applications
Rediffmail for Android
Rediffmail for iOS