Listening to music wherever you want, having access to one of the largest catalogues in the world is something that seems too tempting to ignore. This is one of the possibilities that the Internet offers with smartphones via applications like Spotify. Most music lovers have the opportunity to enjoy all the themes and more they want without paying anything.
Although many companies offer a similar service, Spotify is the best known and most widespread case. A platform that began its adventures in October 2008 and has since enriched its music catalog only at the same pace as its user community. Today it is the most used music in the world for those who want to take this opportunity to have the music they want for free wherever they want.
To use it a registration is required. In this sense, several plans can be free or not, depending on whether you want to send advertising or not, which follows the mandatory registration process. If you have problems with your Spotify account and don’t know how to access it, we’ll explain this guide and explain all the steps you need to take to get it. Access to this platform from your computer and mobile phone is easy.
Log in to Spotify – Free login
That is not the only point we are going to raise. In addition, we will address the common problem of password forgetting. If you can’t remember what Spotify was and what it wasn’t, we’ll help you with a quick guide on how to reset the password to quickly create a new one.
There are several ways to access your Spotify account for free: on your PC, in the app, or on Facebook. So that you have no doubt about these processes, we will explain them to you step by step so that you can easily complete them.
Spotify login – From Your Computer or PC
On your PC, you can access Spotify through your program and website. Here we will continue with this last case, through his page:
- Using your normal web browser, enter the Spotify home portal at the following URL: https://www.spotify.com/ (clic here).
- When downloading and connecting, click on the “Log in” sentence in the upper right corner of the page.
- Now simply fill in the small registration form with the e-mail address or the user name of your profile and the second field with the access password. After you have done this, click on “LOG IN” again.
- You are already on Spotify! After you have completed these steps, you can enjoy your website and listen to free music.
Spotify connection – From L´App Android / iOS
The connection via the Android or iOS application is almost as fast as on your PC, only you need to install the application to access it. Here’s what you should do:
- Download the official Spotify application from your phone shop. If you’re using an Android, you’ll need to connect to the Google Play Store if it’s iOS in the App Store. When you are there, search for “Spotify Music” and select the first result. When you access your file, press the Download and Install button.
- Once this automatic installation process is complete, open the application by clicking the appropriate icon. You will need to search for it in the program area of your device.
- On the Home screen, you will see several buttons with different options. You have to go below and press it, because it is “Log in”.
- Now, the next thing you will see is two fields that you have to fill in. First you enter your email address or nickname; in the second the key you have to enter. Remember that if you have used uppercase letters, you must enter them to have your password recognized. When you are done, press the “Login” button again.
- You have already entered your Spotify profile in your smartphone application. Enjoy your free music catalog.
Connect to Facebook
Another alternative to the traditional spotify connection is to use the Facebook profile. As you will see below, the process is easier than normal:
- Enter the Spotify website via your browser at the following URL: https://www.spotify.com/ You can also open the application on your smartphone.
- If you are still on your PC, go to the “Login” section and click it.
- On your computer and smartphone, press the “LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK” button.
- In both cases, if your session has already started on this social network, you only need to accept the permissions. Otherwise, enter the email address or phone number and password of your profile in this social network. When you are finished, press the “Login” button.
- In fact, you were already on it. This is the way to connect to Spotify via Facebook.
I forgot my password. How do I recover my Spotify account password?
Forgetting keys is one of the most common problems for users who register not only on Spotify, but on all platforms that require a lot of data to connect. If this happened to you with this free music environment, we will explain how you can fix it, not by recovering your password, but by recovering a completely new password.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your web browser and enter this URL to access the Spotify home page: https://www.spotify.com/
- Proceed as if you were connecting normally. Click on “Log in” and you will be redirected to the registration form.
- Instead of typing, press the option “Forgot your password?”.
- In the next window you must enter the e-mail corresponding to your account and click on “SEND”.
- Go to the mailbox for this email and search for a Spotify email. Open it and you will see inside a link with the sentence “Reset password”, click on it.
- Also on the page of this platform you have to perform the last step. Enter your new password and repeat it (with at least 8 characters, letters, numbers, upper and lower case letters for more security), select the “I am not a robot” check box and click the “Send” button.
- Recovered password! Although the connection is automatic, you can now access it at any time with this password.