Since their inception, social networks have only spread among Internet users. Comfortable, easy to use and with an incredible ability to connect people, they have become the favorite communication vehicle for Internet users and virtually anyone with a mobile phone. Twitter is one of the most prominent proposals in this panorama.
Its main mechanics lies in the use of short messages, 280 characters, and allows to share information quickly and instantaneously, with an enormous capacity for dissemination thanks to its nature. These premises have led many to want to know not only how to register, but also how to www twitter com login correctly.
The numbers corroborate this statement. In 2017, there was an average of more than 328 million active users per month, which in turn indicates slow but stable growth. This number of people connected has, among other things, a strong motivation linked to marketing and social networks.
Companies have resorted to this social network for the ease it offers in interacting with their consumers and potential customers, allowing a direct and reciprocal flow of communication.
- 1 How to Twitter account login
- 2 Twitter login mobile
- 3 FAQ – Problems with Twitter access or login
How to Twitter account login
For these and many other reasons, we will explain below everything you need to know to get into Twitter without problems. In addition, we’ve also solved some common login problems and problems that often arise.
There are three main methods to log in to Twitter [Twitter Login]. The user can do this through the web browser of his PC, using the applications that exist on both Android and iPhone or even through proposals offered by third parties. Here we will review all these variants step by step so that you can access your account.
Twitter desktop login
- Login to Twitter – From the web browser on the PC
- Although we take this for granted, the first thing you have to do is open your web browser. Once you’ve opened it and on the screen, go to the address bar and enter the URL of the Twitter homepage: https://www.twitter.com.
- On the Twitter homepage, instead of filling in the middle fields (destined to register a new account), go to the top and click “Login”.
- A new window will open with a new form. In the first field you must enter the e-mail address, telephone number or user name of your account. In the second field, enter the password you have defined. Once you have done this, simply click on “Log in”.
- You can leave the “Remember my data” option ticked so that you are automatically logged in at a later time.
- You are already on your Twitter user page. What appears on the screen is your TL (Timeline) and the place with which you can write a tweet, access your mentions, settings, follow other accounts and other aspects.
Note: Another way to enter Twitter through the web, for the use of text messages from your phone, is to follow these steps, because from the “login” page, at the bottom you will see a message that says: “Have you already used Twitter via text message? Activate your account “” click here, and in the next window enter your phone number to directly access the bird’s social network. In order to use this form of use, you previously had to “Activate Twitter with text messages” from your configuration panel.
Twitter login mobile
If you do not have the Twitter application installed, the first step before starting your account is to download and install it. To do this, go to the Google Play Store if you are on an Android terminal, or the App Store if you are iOS.
Once inside, enter the name “Twitter” in the search bar and download the official app that appears as the first result. To go directly, follow the download links.
Twitter login Android
Twitter login button Android (Google Play)
Twitter login iOS
Twitter login button iOS (App Store)
The virtually automatic process will cause you to already have social networking software in your smartphone’s memory. Now it’s time to start the “login” procedure with your user account.
- Open the application by clicking on the blue icon with the white bird. A window will appear with the text “See what is happening in the world now”. Here, go to the bottom of the screen and press the blue “Login” button.
- The next step is very simple, just enter first the phone, email or username of your Twitter account and, in the field below, enter the password you need to access (you can make it visible or not by clicking on the icon shaped like an eye).
- Once you’ve filled in both spaces, just click the “Sign In” button to enter your Twitter profile and start using your phone’s social network.
Video – Login with Twitter | Android Tutorial
Twitter sign up login from other third-party websites and applications
There are other web portals from which you can also access your Twitter account to manage it. Some, like TweetDeck, also provide a good set of additional functions that serve to keep better control of this and so many others that you want to add. They are very useful tools for Community Managers. In our case, we will focus on accessing the Twitter account through TweetDeck.
- To do this, the first thing to do is to enter the corresponding site by typing the relevant URL into the browser’s address bar: https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/
- Now, on the page you are on, go to the blue button with the text “Log in” and click it. This will take you to the official Twitter login window.
- Once in it, what you have to do is proceed as explained above. To log in on your account, you must first enter your Twitter phone number, email address or username in the first field. In the second field, you only need to do the same with the password. Then click on “Login”. You are already on Twitter via TweetDeck.
There are other third-party websites and applications that allow access, but this is one of the easiest to monitor notifications, the terms you want to track, and even the other accounts you want to manage.
Then we leave you with a list of applications for Twitter use on Android phones that offer us different features and enhancements of this social network, some are free and some are paid, you decide.
Twitter login with Facebook
Can I log in to Twitter with my Facebook account?
There is no way to log in to Twitter using your Facebook account. However, it is possible to link both accounts so that with every post you make on Twitter, it is duplicated on Facebook.
It’s an option that many users and businesses do to gain visibility and it’s as simple as entering your user’s Twitter settings, go to “Settings & Privacy” > “Applications” and click “Connect to Facebook”, now we must enter our Facebook account login details and they will be linked.
FAQ – Problems with Twitter access or login
Forgot my username to log in to Twitter
If you forgot your username to log in to Twitter, no problem. The login page also allows you to enter your linked phone number or even the email account with which you registered. You have both options at your disposal to solve this problem. Therefore, this problem is easy to solve since you have other fully complementary forms of access.
I forgot my password to access Twitter
- If you forgot your password to access Twitter, you have to reset it to a new password. The way to do this is to first go to the main page of the social network: https://twitter.com and proceed to login as usual.
- Now, in the window where the login details are requested, click on “Forgot password” It will take you to another page where you will have to enter the email address, phone number or username of your account. Do so and click “Search“.
- Using the information associated with your user, Twitter will propose that you send an email link to the linked email or an SMS to your mobile phone. On this occasion, we choose the email and click on “Continue“.
- Go to your email inbox and you will receive a message from the social networking team. Open it and click the “Reset Password” button to open a new browser screen.
- At this point, all you need to do is enter your new user code twice and click “Submit“. Save it and don’t reveal it to anyone, otherwise you will have to repeat this procedure.
Note: If you do not see the password recovery email in your inbox, go to the “Spam” folder, this type of email usually gets there.