Logging in to WhatsApp Web to be able to chat from your computer is very simple; all you have to do is have your mobile phone at hand with your WhatsApp account started and follow the steps we’re going to tell you in this article. Aim!
What is Whatsapp Web? SMS was the preferred method for mobile phone users to communicate with other people. A fast way, but with some limitations, among which, of course, have to pay for each message. Over the years, an alternative has emerged that, since it did, has been the public’s favourite: WhatsApp.
A free instant messaging application that has evolved into a perfect tool in many areas. Since it was launched in 2009 and purchased by Facebook in 2014, it has grown and implemented all kinds of features. Now, it’s not just for talking, it’s also useful to share documents and audiovisual material quickly and easily.
In fact, it also has a very useful alternative for the user who spends many hours in front of the PC, Web Whatsapp\. It is an online version accessible from computers that allows you to make the most of it without constantly resorting to mobile phone, and it is this utility and general ignorance about its existence that leads many to think how to get into WhatsApp on web and mobile. Although here we will dispel all these doubts completely.
How to login WhatsApp Web from your phone
This “WhatsApp Web Login” guide lets you know the steps to follow when logging in with your user account in the two existing versions of this application. Whether you want to access it from your mobile phone or from the PC where you work or with which you invest your free time, here we explain everything step by step and always attentive to every small detail so that you don’t lose yourself at any time. Enjoying all the benefits of this service is within everyone’s reach.
How to use Whatsapp web
If you want to sign in to WhatsApp via mobile phone or tablet, the process is very simple, since it was designed precisely for this type of platform. It only takes a few minutes and then the application is ready to work to communicate with the contacts you want. Then we will explain all the steps you must follow to log in to this mobile app:
Web WhatsApp login (Windows – Android – iPhone)
- Click on the image to download WhatsApp.
Whatsapp Web for Windows 10, 7
For Apple / iPhone
- First, you have to install the application. Open the digital store on your device (Google Play Store on Android or App Store on iPhone/iPad). Inside it, look for the term “WhatsApp Messenger” in the section enabled for it and choose the first result that will be offered to you to install it.
- When the installation is complete, the next thing to do is to open the application. Look for its icon where the applications are normally located and click on it to access it. Now it’s time to log in.
- After that, you will be asked if you want to grant certain permissions to the request. You can give them now or leave them for later, although sooner or later you will have to accept them in order to use all their functions.
- The next step is to confirm the phone to be paired. Enter the number you are using, since an SMS will be sent with a code, and if it is done to the same terminal from which the procedure is done, it becomes something automatic where there is no need to intervene.
- If your profile has already been created, which is logical once we are logging in, you will be asked if you want to change your username and profile picture. You can leave them as they are or use others you prefer in the relevant fields.
Note: With this you can start using whatsapp/web on your device. From now on you won’t have to do anything more than open the application to be able to use it without repeating these steps, as it registers your profile to make access much more comfortable from now on. However, if you restart the terminal or switch to another model, you will have to repeat it.
How to login WhatsApp web for PC
WhatsApp Web without phone: This popular instant messaging application offers the possibility of being used through the PC. Users who work with computers, or those who simply prefer it, have the convenience of not having to look at the phone to use it thanks to WhatsApp.
Login WhatsApp Web from your PC or computer is easy, since you can see if you follow these steps below:
- First of all, with the computer in front of you, open the browser you normally use in this one and type the following URL: https://web.whatsapp.com. In doing so, you will be taken to the main screen of the online version of this program.
- The main screen that appears tells you the procedure to follow very simply and clearly, precisely the one that needs to be done. Listen to it and now open the WhatsApp app web on your mobile phone.
- When you do, go to the top right corner and click on the symbol formed by three vertically arranged circles, a drop-down menu will open.
- In this menu, click on the option “WhatsApp Web”, a screen will appear with the camera activated to read a QR code.
- If you look at the PC, you will see that on the page where you are, there is a code of this type always visible. You may need to click the large button with the “Click to update the QR code” button, do this, and now center this box on your phone screen using the camera to scan it.
- When it detects it, which is almost automatic, WhatsApp for web opens completely on your pc. You have direct access to all open conversations and can use all its functions in a completely normal way.
Note: Send and receive files, calls, video calls, individual and group conversations… Everything available when you do so
login to WhatsApp for PC. It’s another way to use this application that has already become, for many, a work and communication tool.
Login to WhatsApp Web without QR code
The QR Code is a mandatory step to enter WhatsApp Web through a pc. The team responsible for the application and the company have implemented this function to verify the identity of the user in question and avoid any possible forgery, since you must also use the phone that has the session in question started.
Many users try to find out if it is possible to enter WhatsApp Web without the QR code because they have problems with their smartphone camera or simply look for a more comfortable alternative, and the answer is negative. There is no way to do this, it is a fundamental requirement and without it you can not start using this online tool on a pc.
It is possible, however, to use WhatsApp on a PC without resorting to this web tool. There are Android and iOS emulators that have network connection functions and are able to mimic extremely faithfully the operation of a smartphone or tablet. If proposals like BlueStacks are installed and configured correctly, you can download the instant messaging app on your pc and use it through this program.
It is an alternative, although it may cause conflicts with the mobile phone by signing in to the Google Account required to download applications and even some inconsistency if WhatsApp is used on both devices simultaneously. However, it is the only way to use this program on a computer without having to read a QR code.