Yahoo can be described as a set of web services in which we have an email, a search engine and the well-known Yahoo Answers.
Today, the Yahoo Mail platform is one of the best email services in the world.
You will be able to take advantage of all the functionalities offered by this platform, once you have validated your new email account.
Yahoo Mail Advantages
- Yahoo Mail is functional and simple, it has a very easy to use interface because it is very clear and intuitive.
- Maximum capacity of 25 MB of uploaded files.
- You can connect to any email address like Gmail, AOL, Hotmail…
- It has a mail control system and high protection against viruses.
- You can store the emails you want.
- Create your own custom nickname.
- Filters to organize your messages, calendar and notepad.
- Online Chat: All users with an email platform can enjoy Yahoo Messenger.
- Quick access to news, sports, finance, groups, celebrities, etc.
- Block unwanted Yahoo email addresses.
- You can connect to Google Drive and Dropbox to store your files in the cloud.
- It has 1000 GB of totally free storage in the cloud.
- Automatic update of new messages.
- Mobile application: Another factor to consider is that it has its messaging application for Android, iOS, Microsoft mobile devices and even many older mobile devices with Java-based systems.
Create a Yahoo India email address
The first step to take advantage of Yahoo services will be to create an account, this process is quite intuitive.
- We enter the official website of the service by clicking on the following link (Yahoo mail.).
- Once inside, click on “Mail”, located in the top right corner of the page.
- Then the Yahoo Mail login panel will appear, in this case, since we don’t have an account to login, we will click on the “Create account” option.
- A new panel will appear in which you must enter your personal data such as first name, last name, desired email address, password, date of birth, gender and phone number.
- After entering your details for registration, the last step to create our account will be to check our phone number, you will receive a code corresponding to the number provided and you will have to enter the code received on the page to complete.
Once the process of creating your Yahoo account is complete, you can start using all the services of the platform. To do this, you must connect to Yahoo Mail.
Log in to Yahoo Mail
Login to my Yahoo mailbox
To access your Yahoo mail, just do this:
- Go directly to the home page (Yahoo Mail login).
- Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- On the next screen, enter your password, which you used to create your Yahoo!
- You are now connected to the account. Simply go to the email icon at the top right and you will see the Yahoo Mail India inbox.
Recover Yahoo Mail IN password
One of the problems suffered by users of emails and web services such as Yahoo Mail, is the loss of their passwords. However, Yahoo offers a very simple way to recover it.
- The first thing to do is to go to the Yahoo mailbox login page (Login).
- We go in with our mail and click on the “Next” link.
- Then, since we don’t have the password, we’ll click on “Forgot Password”, which is located at the bottom of the panel.
- Yahoo will give us the option to send a code to the phone number linked to our account, it will be sent to us and once we receive the code, we must enter it and click “Continue”.
- Then click on “Create a new password”, confirm the password and click on “Next”.
As you can see, this process is very easy to perform as long as you have your phone number, if you don’t have it, you should use the option “I don’t have access to this phone” and follow the instructions to recover the password.
Sign in to Yahoo Mail on mobile devices
Yahoo IN Mail has its own application for mobile devices, you can download the official version for Android or iOS from the links below:
Note: Yahoo no longer exists in Microsoft Store, since Microsoft launched Windows 10, this application is no longer available for these devices. The user must use the web version to manage his Yahoo.in email account.
Your contacts on your mobile phone will sync with your email contacts on your Yahoo Mail account, which is really effective because it will allow you to send and receive emails quickly from the directory.